HOW IT WORKS
- Crystal microdermabrasion device uses a hygienic method of skin cleansing and resurfacing by abrasive aluminum oxide crystals called corundum.
- Aluminum oxide is one of the hardest hygienic materials after diamond. It does not cause skin allergy and can be used even on sensitive or vascular skin.
- Abrasive crystals are pushed by air jet and directed on to the skin surface. Microcrystalline powder hits the surface of the epidermis at a high speed and in this way it removes dead cells, contaminants and toxins.
- Crystal microdermabrasion machine is equipped with two containers: one for pure corundum and the other one for used corundum.
- Hygienically pure corundum is supplied through a special handpiece on a skin surface and in the same time used corundum is taken back by vacuum. It is a high hygienic method of mechanical skin exfoliation, because used crystals and remnants of the epidermis fall into a separate container.
- After removing the dead cells of the epidermis, into the dermis begins the synthesis of new cells and collagen fibers. New cells replace damaged.
- This is a method of deep skin cleansing, stimulating the natural skin rejuvenation processes, skin resurfacing and improving its quality.
- Microdermabrasion treatment may be performed for each type of skin: for oily skin, with acne, for dry and sensitive skin type, dark or pale skin and as well for vascular skin.
- The treatment can be performed on any part of the body: face (except eyelids), neck, chest, shoulders, abdomen, arms and legs.
- Safe, controlled depth of abrasion of the epidermis at the micro layers level
- Stimulate the natural production of collagen and elastin
- Suitable for sensitive and vascular skin
- High hygienic method
- Crystal microdermabrasion device
- Filters – 4 pcs
- Handles with hoses – 3 pcs
- Handles without hoses – 7 pcs
- Heads 5 mm – 60 psc
- Heads 6 mm – 40 pcs
- Fuse – 1 pcs
- Corundum – 1,5 kg
- Power cord
- Power supply: 230 V
- Power: 100 W
- Pump power: 31 l/min
- Fuse: 1,6 A