HOW IT WORKS
- Diamond microdermabrasion device uses a method of mechanical exfoliation of the epidermis with diamond heads. The treatment is not traumatic for the skin, because abrasion occurs at the micro-level layers.
- It is controlled, precise and safe exfoliation.
- Diamond is one of the hardest abrasive material in the nature. The use of diamond heads allows controlled abrasion of the skin surface, microlayer after microlayer under constant control.
- After the removal of dead cells in the base layer of the skin begins the development of new, healthy cells, which replace damaged cells.
- Exfoliation of the epidermis increases the skins` absorption capacity. Therefore, diamond microdermabrasion is a perfect preparation for further cosmetic treatments: introduction of active substances, mesotherapy, etc.
- It is recommended after diamond microdermabrasion to perform needle free mesotherapy or microneedle mesotherapy.
- Diamond microdermabrasion device helps to stimulate the intensive skin regeneration and increase the natural synthesis of collagen and elastin into the skin. Therefore, this method is widely used for skin rejuvenation, correction of wrinkles and scars, reduction of hyperpigmentation and deep skin cleansing.
- The handpiece sucks back the exfoliated skin remnants. Vacuum in the handpiece lets to perform tissue massage and improve blood microcirculation into the skin.
- Vacuum massage additionally gives a lot of advantagies: firmes the skin, reduces swelling on the face and body, distroys fat, cellulite, removes toxins, gives lymphatic dreinage, lets to treat scars, stretch marks and fibrosis.
INDICATIONS FOR DIAMOND MICRODERMABRASION
- Acne, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, comedones, milia
- Post acne scars
- Hypersecretion of the sebaceous glands, seborrhea
- Enlarged pores
- Hyperpigmentation and discoloration
- Skin damaged by bad habits: smoking, sunbathing, solarium
- Rough skin
- Fine wrinkles
- Sagging skin
- Keratosis, follicular hyperkeratosis, actinic keratosis
- Stretch marks, striae
- Treatments should be carried out in a series from 2 to 10 treatments (medium 5) at intervals from 1 to 4 weeks. Effect improves with each treatment.
- After taken treatments serie in order to maintain and keep the obtained results it is recommended to repeat the treatment once at 4-6 weeks.
- Diamond microdermabrasion treatment may be performed for various skin types: oily skin, with acne, dry skin, dark or pale skin.
- The treatment can be performed on any part of the body: face (except eyelids), neck, chest, shoulders, abdomen, arms and legs.
- Power: 65 W
- Fuse: 1,5 A
- Voltage: 230 V
- Pump flow 15 l/min