HOW IT WORKS
- Electrocoagulation device is designed for removal unwanted hair, skin excrescences and telangiectasias by electrical impulse impact.
- Electrocoagulation is one of the best method of removal milia, atheromas, fibromas, various kinds of warts, including genital warts, lipomas and other skin excrescences, as well as telangiectasias.
- The procedure is based on influence of electric current on the tissue and thus the destruction of skin excrescence, broken blood vessels or treat erosions.
- Electrocoagulation is also used to destroy hair bulb. The advantages of this method is lack the hair regrowth and the ability to remove even completely white hair. It is a great benefit, because white hair are very difficult to remove using other methods.
- In the device are built-in adjustable parameters with high power, so it is also suitable for medical use, as the removal of hemangiomas, erosions, etc.
- Device is equipped with foot pedal control, which makes operation more comfortable.
ELECTROCOAGULATION DEVICE FEATURES
- Electrolysis – constant current – is used to remove skin excrescence and the broken blood vessels.
- Thermolysis – alternating current of high frequency – for thin hair removal.
- Blend – a combination of electrolysis and thermolysis – allows for permanent removal of thick hair, e.g. form the bikini area. Applying of high frequency current shortens the impact of the galvanic current and this way lowers the pain sensations.
- Power supply voltage 230 V 50 Hz
- Power consumption 25 W
- Frequency of thermolysis 2 MHz
- Thermolysis voltage pp100 V
- Thermolysis power regulation PWM 350 Hz 0-100 %
- Electrolysis current 0-(-2) mA