HOW IT WORKS
- Lipo Laser device emits light with a wavelength of 650nm. This is cold laser. The light penetrates into deep skin layers and influence on fat cells. It cause chemical reaction of lipolysis.
- Fat is transformed to a breakdown product of the metabolic process, which is next transformed into energy.
- Lipo Laser affects only fat cells and does not damage surrounding tissues and blood vessels. Lipo Laser does not destroy fat cell membranes. It only under control significantly reduces their content and volume. The effects are already visible after first treatment as less of centimeters in the treated area.
- Lipo Laser device uses diode laser for fractional reduction of body fat by using laser radiation of appropriate frequency: 650–660 mw.
- Lipo Laser innovation consists in the fact, that here is used the red light with a wavelength of 650-660nm, which causes biostimulation of natural metabolic processes. As a result, occurs biochemical reaction of adipose tissue decay (triglycerides) to free fatty acids and glycerol.
- Decayed this way adipose tissue is transported through the lymphatic system and transformed into energy.
- It is important, that the treatment is absolutely non-invasive, painless and does not pose any risk like traditional surgical liposuction, and also doesn’t leave scars on the skin.
- Treatment can be performed any time during the year and it takes 20 to 40 minutes.
- The effects are already visible after the first treatment and improve with each series.
- Time of work – 0-30 min
- Fuse – 1,6 A
- Voltage – 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power Consumption – 60-120 W
- Semiconductor Laser – 650 nm
- Laser Power – 250 mW
STANDARD EQUIPMENT SET
- Lipo Laser Device
- 12 Lipo Laser Pads
- 2 protective glasses: for a cosmetologist and for a customer
- Power Cord
SLIMMING TREATMENT COMPLEX
- Dermomassage – lymphatic drainage massage
- RF – firming
- Anti-cellulite, fat burning cosmetisc introduction: needle-free mesotherapy/microneedle mesotherapy/sonophoresis
- Lipolysis: lipo laser/ultrasonic liposuction/ultrasound