INFRA RED AND ULTRASOUND FOR SLIMMING
- Ultrasonic Liposuction device is equiped with Infra Red head and Ultrasonic heads.
- The aim of Infra Red head is to increase the influence and effectiveness of Ultrasonic head. The combination of these two factors, Infra Red and Ultrasound lets to reach the best slimming result.
- The influence of Infra Red consist in the dilution of adipose tissue.
- The influence of Ultrasound consist in the deep penetration of ultrasonic waves and causing the lypolysis process.
- Use first Infra Red head and then Ultrasound head to increase the effectiveness of adipose tissue decay.
- Ultrasonic liposuction is an excellent non-invasive and safe alternative to surgical liposuction method.
- Ultrasonic liposuction is recommended for fat removal from problematic areas, where is hard or impossible to reduce fat with other methods, such as exercises or diet. This treatment is mainly used for modeling abdomen, buttocks, thighs, knees, shoulders, chin, cheeks and neck.
- The purpose of ultrasonic liposuction device is to stimulate the natural lipolysis processes into the body. Ultrasound is used with a suitably chosen frequency and power (over 15 W/cm2), which causes the process of cavitation.
- E-UAL method (external ultrasonic assisted liposuction) is based on using focused ultrasound waves during the cosmetic treatment. The essence of its action is to destroy fat cells by sonication and then remove it from the body by natural metabolism.
- The ultrasound wave only affects the adipose tissue and does not damage the skin or blood vessels.
7 PROGRAMS IN THE ULTRASONIC LIPOSUCTION DEVICE
- Inner knees
- Upper arms
- Outer thighs
- Inner thighs
- Infra Red Temperature: 0-84 C
- Fuse: 1,2 A
- Voltage: 230 V
- Power: 0-50 W
- Pulsation: 0-5 Hz