NEEDLE FREE MESOTHERAPY DEVICE. HOW IT WORKS
- One of the biggest problems of cosmetology is the penetration of active ingredients into the skin.
- Human skin is a natural barrier and protects against poisoning by foreign substances, but also doesn`t allow to introduce the cosmetics into the deep layers of the skin where they would be maximally effective.
- Substances with particles larger than 200 nm (e.g. vitamins, hyaluronic acid) can not penetrate the skin layer due to the limited space between epidermal cells.
So there are 3 general methods of mesotherapy:
- Needle mesotherapy – injections, skin puncturing, microneedling.
- Needle free mesotherapy – ultrasound – tepmorary increases the permeability of cell membranes.
- Needle free mesotherapy – electroporation – tepmorary increases the permeability of cell membranes.
- Ultrasound and electroporation may be used as apart methods for cosmetics introduction.
- But the combination and simultaneous use of these two factors causes a deeper penetration of the active substance and its better concentration in the treated area.
UNITED TRANSDERMAL SYSTEM: ULTRASOUND + ELECTROPORATION
- In our Needle Free Mesotherapy device are combined 2 technologies: ultrasound and galvanic current (electroporation).
Thus, three physical factors influence the tissue:
- Ultrasound wave
- Medium frequency galvanic current
- Drug substance.
- Research has shown, that the lower the frequency of ultrasound, the deeper the penetration of the ultrasonic wave.
- In case of cosmetic treatments too deep penetration is not recommended. The target tissue is the skin.
- The strongest impact has the continuous wave, when ultrasound pulsation is turned off.
- The continuous wave may be used for the body fat and cellulite reduction.
TREATMENT PROGRAMS IN THE DEVICE
- Revital 20+
- Revital 30+
- Rejuvenation 40+
- Lifting 45+
- Anti Acne
- Pain Reduction
- Hair Meso
- Needel Free Mesotherapy Device
- 2 ultrasonic heads: eyes, face/body
- head for scalp — optionally
- Armband electrode
- Lamellar electrode
- Power cord
- Input Voltage: 220 – 230 V
- Ultrasound frequency: 1 MHz
- Current pulse: 0-6,4 mA
- Ultrasonic heads power: 0-1 W/cm2