- Permanent makeup device is equipped with microprocessor, that provides a constant frequency of needle work, despite of differentiated skin structure.
- In permanent makeup devices the needle frequency may fall down, while the needle works on the skin with stronger resistance. As a result there are interrupted lines and low color fastness.
- To solve these problems in our permanent makeup device is used intelligent technology, which lets to achieve the highest precision.
- Stable electronically controlled needle ejection is easie and comfortable for a permanent makeup artist. It lets to avoid uneven pigment placement, dermis traumatization and scars formation.
- Microprocessor controls needle working power and frequency to place pigment into the skin in a maximum precise way.
- Flat-panel control unit is specially designed to keep it clean easily.
- One of the biggest problems of cosmetology is the penetration of active ingredients into the skin.
- Human skin is a natural barrier and protects against poisoning by foreign substances, but also doesn`t allow to introduce the cosmetics into the deep layers of the skin where they would be maximally effective.
- Substances with particles larger than 200 nm (e.g. vitamins, hyaluronic acid) can not penetrate the skin layer due to the limited space between epidermal cells.
- Microneedle mesotherapy method uses the technique of skin microperforation.
- As a result, the structure of the skin is not a barrier for the active substances transmission. They penetrate the epidermis and spread in the dermis, exactly where their action is the most efficient, intensively stimulate cellular metabolism and regenerative processes.
- Microneedle mesotherapy is used as a rejuvenating, nourishing, moisturizing and anti-cellulite treatment.
- Microperforation is one of the most effective methods of treating acne scars, after surgical scars, after cesarean scarring and stretch marks.
- Microperforation destroys old scar tissue, causes the formation of new collagen fibers and activates the natural production of collagen.
- 2in1: Permanent Makeup or Microneedle Mesotherapy. It is enough just to install a suitable cartridge in the handpiece.
- Electronically controlled the needle work – the microprocessor provides a constant working frequency of the needle, stable working depth and high precision.
- Adjustable speed and depth of needle ejection.
- Ergonomic, light, non-overheating handle – ensures quiet and stable operation of the needle with precise regulation of needle working depth and no vibrations.
- Easy-Click system in the handpiece – allows for quick and easy installation and replacement of cartridges.
- Foot switch – allows to start/stop the operation without touching the device panel. This helps maintain sterility during the treatment and ensures more comfortable work.
- Biostimulation laser accelerates tissue regeneration and reduces skin irritation.
- Disposable needles system helps to maintain the highest standards of safety and sterility, eliminates the possibility of infection without the necessity of sterilizing different parts of device.
- Corian® Housing does not cause allergy, ensures sterility and hygiene during the treatment. Corian® is used for the manufacturing medical devices. It’s non-porous, stain-resistant, non-toxic material that provides maximum hygiene and prevents the spread of infection, including HIV.
- Foot Switch
- Power cord
NOTE: Cartridges are disposable and are not included into the set.
- Corian® the highest medical quality Solid Surface Material produced by Du PontTM USA. A stringent range of tests assessing stability against bacteria and fungi, ease of cleaning and design rating from a hygiene standpoint, showed that Corian® was superior to many conventional materials used in healthcare
- Corian is non toxic and non allergenic to humans. It is free of heavy metals and complies with the EU Directive 2002/95 EC on the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS). Its hygienic properties make it popular in installations where maintaining sanitary conditions are important (i.n. hospitals, beauty salons).
- As it is non-porous, CORIAN® prevents infiltration by liquids, fluids and chemical products (acids, bases and reagents).
- The hygienic qualities of CORIAN® eliminate the possibility of cross-infection in all areas requiring particular hygiene. The nonporosity of the material, together with its lack of open joints, prevents the formation of bacteria while facilitating the cleaning of the installation. CORIAN® as a nonporous material is easily cleaned of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), the cause of AIDS.
- Electronically controlled panel with microprocessor
- Light, quiet, no overheating handle
- Continuous work
- Maximum reduced vibration symptoms
- Constant needle frequency
- Continuously adjustable depth of punctures
- Depth: 0-1,8 mm (regulated) exact to 0,05mm (1 rotation = 1mm)
- Adjustable speed: 60-170 punctures/min
- Recurrence: 0,01mm
- Needle drive power: 0,45 W
- Easy-Click cartridge connection
- Quick module and color exchange system
- Operation controlled by foot pedal or front panel
- Hygienic, non toxic housing made with Corian® DuPont™
- Power 12V = 500mA
- Handpiece weight 54g
- Device weight 1300g
- Device dimensions 220x150x120 mm
- Handpiece dimensions Fi 20×115 mm
- Working time – continuous work
- Voltage – 230V