- The plasma skin care device is intended for non-surgical lifting of excess skin, especially on the eyelids.
- The device has been specially designed for precise work.
- The very thin plasma beam used in the device allows for maximum precision in small and delicate areas, such as the periorbital area, or allows to treat scars, stretch marks, hyperpigmentation.
- The thin plasma beam provides the highest precision and lets to achieve the targets, that could not be achieved with other wider beam lasers such as CO2.
WHAT IS PLASMA
- The device produces a plasma beam using ionizing gases contained in the air.
- Plasma is created between the skin and the tip of the device handle, called the electrode.
- An electric discharge is created, known as an electric arc.
LIFTING AND REJUVENATION
- The needle touches the skin and leads to micro damages.
- In this way sublimation of the skin occurs, which is visible immediately during the treatment.
- Under the influence of the created plasma, collagen and elastin fibers are stimulated for reconstruction.
ALTERNATIVE TO SURGICAL BLEPHAROPLASTY
- The plasma skin care device allows eyelid lifting, which is an excellent alternative to surgical blepharoplasty.
- Plasma skin care device does not cause inflammation and does not leave scars.
- The action of the cosmetic plasma is limited to the epidermis and dermis.
- To achieve the best results may be needed from 1 to 5 treatments with 3-4 weeks interruption between.
- the firing spots are visible
- the skin is irritated
- scabs are formed
- swelling appears
- swelling may lasts for about 4 days, up to one week
- scabs crumble after 5-6 days
- Convalescence may last up to 3-4 weeks.
- Treatment should be performed in a serie 3-5 times with interval one month.
- Treatment effects last about 2-4 years.
- The plasma skin care device reduces excess skin up to 30%.
- Voltage – 230 V, 50 Hz
- Input Power – 35 W
- Output Voltage – 2-10 kV
- Output Current – 0,1-2 mA
- Frequency – 60 kHz
- Active Electrode: disposable needle 0,3×12 mm