INFRA RED AND ULTRASOUND FOR SLIMMING
- Ultrasonic Liposuction device is equiped with Infra Red head and Ultrasonic heads.
- The aim of Infra Red head is to increase the influence and effectiveness of Ultrasonic head. The combination of these two factors, Infra Red and Ultrasound lets to reach the best slimming result.
- The influence of Infra Red consist in the dilution of adipose tissue.
- The influence of Ultrasound consist in the deep penetration of ultrasonic waves and causing the lypolysis process.
- Use first Infra Red head and then Ultrasound head to increase the effectiveness of adipose tissue decay.
- Ultrasonic liposuction is an excellent non-invasive and safe alternative to surgical liposuction method.
- Ultrasonic liposuction is recommended for fat removal from problematic areas, where is hard or impossible to reduce fat with other methods, such as exercises or diet. This treatment is mainly used for modeling abdomen, buttocks, thighs, knees, shoulders, chin, cheeks and neck.
- The purpose of ultrasonic liposuction device is to stimulate the natural lipolysis processes into the body. Ultrasound is used with a suitably chosen frequency and power (over 15 W/cm2), which causes the process of cavitation.
- E-UAL method (external ultrasonic assisted liposuction) is based on using focused ultrasound waves during the cosmetic treatment. The essence of its action is to destroy fat cells by sonication and then remove it from the body by natural metabolism.
- The ultrasound wave only affects the adipose tissue and does not damage the skin or blood vessels.
ULTRASONIC LIPOSUCTION HAS 7 PROGRAMS
- Inner knees
- Upper arms
- Outer thighs
- Inner thighs
- RF device with laser (radio frequency) emits radio waves generated by high-frequency current. Electrical energy is converted into electromagnetic, which penetrates into the tissues and heat them.
- Radio waves cause production of heat in the tissues. This process is calling diathermy.
- Deep heating means that the heat is generated inside the tissues and does not come from outside.
- Radio waves stimulate superficial skin layer as well as deep situated tissues, improves their oxygenation, nutrition and microcirculation.
RF DEVICE HAS 6 PROGRAMMES
- RF Lifting Face
- RF Lifting Eyes
- RF Firming Forearm
- RF Firming Belly
- RF Firming Buttocks
- RF Firming Thighs
RF FACE TREATMENT
- RF treatment consists in warming collagen fibers, causing their contraction and tension. Thus begins the process of skin regeneration.
- RF device with laser stimulates fibroblasts and cause their regeneration, natural collagen and elastin production. This way comes the effect of wrinkles reduction.
- Radio frequency increase density, elasticity and firmness of the skin, improve facial oval and skin color.
RF BODY TREATMENT
- RF treatment for body consist in penetration of radio waves into the deep layers to adipose tissue.
- Heating of fat cells to 60°C causes lipolysis, which in combination with skin lifting gives a very efficient reduction of adipose tissue and do not leave loose skin. Cellulite is smoothed on the thighs, buttocks.
- RF treatment increases blood circulation, relaxes deep and transverse muscles, increases skin firmness and elasticity.
- RF body treatment is recommended for women after pregnancy, during and after weight loss to avoid saggy skin and firm the body.
BIOSTIMULATION LASER EFFECTS
- Intensificates natural collagen synthesis
- Improves blood circulation and tissues nutrition
- Stimulates the regeneration of cells and blood vessels
- Reduces inflammation and pain
- Main function of the laser is to stimulate the body’s regenerative processes
- Integrated application of two physical stimulants Radio Frequency and Biostimulation Laser increases the treatment efficiency.
TREATMENT COMPLEX FOR FACE
- Peeling: ultrasonic/oxy jet/microdermabrasion
- Cosmetics insertion: needle-free mesotherapy/microneedle mesotherapy/sonophoresis
- Face Lift
TREATMENT COMPLEX FOR BODY
- Dermomassage – lymphatic drainage massage
- RF — firming
- Anti-cellulite, fat burning cosmetisc introduction: needle-free mesotherapy/microneedle mesotherapy/sonophoresis
- Lipolysis: lipolaser/ultrasonic liposuction/ultrasound
- Infra Red Temperature: 0-84 C
- Fuse: 1,6 A
- Voltage: 230 V
- Power: 0-120 W
- Pulsation: 0-5 Hz
- Pump flow: 15 l/min
- Vacuum: 5-20 inHg
- Bipolar Radio Frequency
- Pulsation: 0-5 Hz
- Intensity – 5-100 In
- Semiconductor laser – 650 nm
- Laser power – 3 mW